简易对话【听力】-【开车】:Crazy Traffic 交通堵塞
A: I hate driving in this city!
B: Why do you hate it?
A: There's traffic everywhere you go.
B: I know that can be stressful.
A: How do you handle it?
B: It's just about finding two things.
A: And what is that?
B: First, you need to find a lot of patience.
A: What's the second thing?
B: Then, you need to find a lot of shortcuts.
A: Can you show me some of these shortcuts?
B: Sure, I'll show you around tomorrow.
A: Thank you so much! I was about to go crazy.
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语学习方法·特征法背单词 阅读:221 2016-03-10
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言原创翻译34：A Rave... 阅读:115 2016-03-10
- 【阅读-日常口语】英语谚语、惯用语 阅读:217 2016-02-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】为什么听不懂老外讲英语？ 阅读:244 2016-10-01
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】关于照相的英文该怎么说 阅读:393 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】出彩的简历怎么写？先来看最差的和最... 阅读:62 2016-10-13
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】细说英语单词：豆腐帐 阅读:54 2016-02-21
- 【听力-大学生活】Making an Appoint... 阅读:65 2018-03-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】CET―6综合改错题应对策略 阅读:56 2018-03-04
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“DINKWAD”丁狗族 阅读:206 2016-02-23
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】实用英语口语：It's freak... 阅读:91 2016-02-19
- 【听力-搬进公寓】Asking for Direct... 阅读:62 2017-10-30
- 【听力-在银行】Cashing a Check 兑付支票 阅读:173 2017-08-25
- 【听力-社交网络】Birthdate 社交网络中的出生日期 阅读:101 2016-06-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】十句简单口语，让自己的美语活起来 阅读:152 2016-08-20
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Bacteria 阅读:46 2018-09-06
1A: Here we are!B: Hurray! We finally made it to the park.A: What do you want to play on first?B: I want to go on the...
China's top hurdler Liu Xiang told CCTV Monday evening that he feels "deeply ...
Has finally embarked on a pleasant summer day, driving with my father to see uncle, so as to investigate the completi...
1A: What can I do for you?B: I am trying to find this book.A: What's the problem?B: It doesn't seem like this...
“向前看”这个口令大家都不陌生吧。那用英语该怎么说呢？我们一起来看一看吧。 1、“我请客”：觉得我们常用pay这个词，如Let me pay it for you。这里列举三种说法：I ...
A: I met my girlfriend's parents yesterday.B: How were they?A: Terrible! They hate me.B: What did they say?A: The...
A word spoken is past recalling.一言既出，驷马难追。A word spoken is past recalling
1A: What should I do to get ready for the Open House?B: Your house needs to be as clean and uncluttered as possible.A...
Happy is he who owes nothing.无债一身轻。 Happy is he who owes nothing
今天我们要学习的是：当局者迷，旁观者清英语怎么说Lookers-on see more than players当局者迷，旁观者清。 Lookers-on...
Sleet is part of a person's daily activity cycle. There are several different stages of sleep, and they too occur in ...
A Shepherd Boy tended his master's Sheep near a dark forest not far from the village. Soon he found life in the p...
“二维码”英文可译为2-D barcodes (two-dimensional barcodes的缩写) 或QR Code。 其中barcode指条形码，...
How influentital the Media on Teens Are It has been a hot topic discussed heatedly for the time being that how indeed...