简易对话【听力】-【约会】:A Shorter Man 一个比较矮的人
A: Are you going to go out with John?
B: No, I decided not to.
A: Why not? He is such a good man.
B: I just don't see a future with him.
A: It's because he's shorter than you. Am I right?
B: I am not that shallow.
A: Oh, come on! Stop lying to me.
B: Fine, you are right.
A: You should give him a chance.
B: I just think dating a short guy is weird.
A: Get past his appearance. Don't be shallow.
B: I guess I should call him again.
- 【听力-卖房子】Deciding Whether ... 阅读:36 2017-01-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】Torch relay in Gu... 阅读:41 2017-07-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】你不认识这些单词就落伍了！ 阅读:100 2016-08-31
- 【听力-房屋】房屋英语相关对话听力13：Term... 阅读:46 2016-03-20
- 【听力-娱乐】Enthusiastic Fan ... 阅读:29 2017-01-26
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】The Calif... 阅读:65 2017-02-08
- 【听力-大学生活】Writing Workshop ... 阅读:22 2018-04-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】你的黑眼圈真的不是熊猫眼panda... 阅读:198 2016-10-31
- 【听力-美国菜式】Apples 苹果 阅读:54 2017-05-22
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“独立候选人”在英语里怎么说 阅读:70 2016-02-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】老外的中文笔记 阅读:64 2016-09-29
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“美国的诺贝尔奖”在英语里怎么说 阅读:45 2016-02-26
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】细说英语单词：Drama queen 阅读:46 2016-02-21
- 【听力-日常生活】But Is It Art? 但这... 阅读:28 2016-10-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】精美又经典的英语句子英文美句100句 阅读:62 2017-11-26
- 【阅读-旅游登机】【旅游英语】办理登机手续和登机 4... 阅读:289 2017-01-25
今天我们学习的每日一句英语是：傻人有傻福英语怎么说God sends fortune to fools.傻人有傻福。God sends fortune to fools.
名人档案 01姓名：奥黛丽·赫本(Audrey Hepburn)02民族：比利时、荷兰、英国、爱尔兰混血03逝世时间：1993年1月20日04经历： ...
The shoppers have spoken and they’re already calling denim one of the hottest trends for the fall fashion season. Wom...
It is the only major language without an academy to guide it.1.英语是唯一没有学术机构加以规...
Why we learn EnglishWhy we learn English(我们为什么学习英语) Why we learn EnglishThe English language has become an internatio...
1A: I am not sure I even want to look at this house!B: It is a bit of a fixer-upper. Let's take a look inside.A: ...
1. A: How are you doing? B: I'm doing fine/OK/pretty well/GREat/super/terrific/so-so. 或: Not bad. /The same as ever. ...
这些跟蜗居有关的词语，都是属于中高级词汇的，学习就在于平时积累哦！ “蜗居”：Dwelling Narrowness House Slaves 房奴: people enslaved...
1A: I need to go to the DMV and don't know how to make anappointment with them.B: First of all you need to figure...
1. Pull yourself together. 振作起来。 2. Keep your chin up. 别灰心。 3. Don't...
As a child of the most cold, but cold when the most memorable. At that time every morning in the nest all depends, do...
Foreign volunteers prep for OlympicsMelanie Sandbach flew across the Equator to get Beijing and was amazed to see you...
33条攻克英语的致胜法则！33个英语成功的良好习惯！33段漂亮流畅的英文段落！每天脱口而出一条法则！每天实践一条法则。33天获得英语的巨大成功！You cannot improve the past but you can impro...
Jump the Gun (to be hasty)Denise was planning on telling her grandparents that the doctor said she was going to have ...
A: I can't wait until I graduate.A: 我等不及要毕业了。B: Me too.B:我也是。A: No more h...