A: I think you're really pretty.
B: Thanks, that's nice of you to say.
A: Will you go out with me?
B: No, I apologize.
A: Why not? Did I say something wrong?
B: You only want to go out with me for my looks.
A: That's not true.
B: What do you think of my personality?
A: It's pretty.
B: You're funny. A personality can't be pretty.
A: Honestly, I don't care about your personality.
B: Then, I don't care about dating you.
- 【听力-约会】An Argument (2) 争吵 2 阅读:11 2017-07-10
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】纪念父亲的节日“父... 阅读:32 2016-11-14
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】基层选举 grassroots e... 阅读:46 2016-02-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】“外遇”英文怎么说？ 阅读:44 2016-10-13
- 【听力-外出就餐】The Picky Eater ... 阅读:21 2017-04-29
- 【听力-健康】Use a Tissue 请使用纸巾 阅读:12 2017-05-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】长见识了！“shit”不只是骂人的... 阅读:28 2016-10-05
- 【听力-健康】A Paper Cut 剪纸 (剪... 阅读:14 2017-05-16
1. 掌握技巧――如何写好篇章结构2. 巧用连接词――连接上下文的关键3. 落实基础――句型练习（一）写作基础讲解与练习：掌握如何写好篇章的技巧：（1）注意篇章结构，合理布局开始部分（opening paragraph）――说出文中的...
A: Hey, Mr. Smith. Are you busy?嘿，史密夫先生。你在忙吗？B: Not at all. What's going on?不忙，有什么事情吗？A: I've been working wi...
“We are reading the first 1)verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are 2)infinite...”I do not know who wrot...
今晚有空吗? Are you free tonight? *free“空闲的”。 Are you free tonight? (今晚有空吗?) Yes. Why? (有空，干嘛?) Do you have plans tonight?...
More often than not, depression comes without any warning.Everyone gets a cha...
A: That child just darted across the street!B: His mother should have been holding his hand!A: Parents should be more...
A: I am never asking girls out again.B: That's crazy talk.A: Sarah didn't meet up with me like we planned.B: ...