简易对话【听力】-【社交网络】:Tumblr Famous 著名的全球最大的轻博客网站
A: I am following my favorite artist on Tumblr.
B: Why are you following their blogs?
A: I am hoping they will see my drawings.
B: What would that do?
A: I heard that some artists find jobs this way.
B: You mean the artist hires them?
A: Sometimes, if their art is good.
B: That sounds amazing.
A: Tumblr is very good for getting noticed.
B: I want to be a singer.
A: Maybe you can post some songs on Tumblr.
B: I don't think Lady Gaga will notice me.
ElvaTid 2017-12-26 02:58:08
ElvaNby 2017-11-27 20:09:26
ElvaIon 2017-11-15 05:13:12
Hey guys!!! designs and builds specialty lines of lead oxide production equipment, material handling systems, battery related process machinery, parts, and accessories for the battery, pigment, glass, and chemical industries. http://techbasys.com offers technical application and engineering services to help the customer acheive maximum benefit from their equipment and manufacturing processes.
- 【阅读-每日英语】Foreign volunteer... 阅读:25 2018-07-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】Beijing nears ful... 阅读:52 2017-07-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】Watch the well-being 阅读:74 2017-12-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】必须记住：与老外巧妙交流的黄金英语句子 阅读:60 2016-10-15
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】通过词根记单词6:ante- 阅读:87 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语新题型答题技能训练技巧 阅读:49 2018-04-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语之手势突破英语音标千人大演练 阅读:119 2017-11-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语描述生活的10个小细节 让平凡... 阅读:109 2016-06-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】中秋节边赏月边学月亮短语 阅读:80 2016-10-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】牢记八个秘诀 “完美”英语张口就来 阅读:101 2017-04-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】New Years bell 阅读:58 2017-12-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】美国人说话时最喜欢用的10个形容词 阅读:134 2016-06-12
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“flash mob” 快闪族 阅读:66 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】Love at first sight 阅读:116 2018-06-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】美国人不离口的表达 你会吗？ 阅读:172 2016-09-16
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Topaz 阅读:67 2018-08-17
Strong earthquake hits Taiwan regionHONG KONG, July 13 (Xinhua) -- An earthquake measuring 6.1 on the Richter scale h...
A: What's the weather like?B: I don't know. I just woke up.A: Why don't you look outside?B: Okay. It look...
1.You embrace change. 接受改变。 2.You know your strengths and weaknesses. 了解自己...
1. Choose a dramatic setting for your first date, such as a roller coaster, o...
第十三拿手好戏：随手写出地道英语信件─生活和商务 Dear Allen,  I just received your letter and I want to let you know my opinion of your pl...
Dad The first memory I have of him- of anything, really is his strength. It was in the late afternoon in a house unde...
AGING AND PRODUCTIVITY AMONG ECONOMISTS Abstract--Economists' productivity over their careers and as measured by publ...
明早8：30 我需要一个叫醒服务。I need a wake-up call tomorrow morning. At 8:30 a.m. please....
Workplace stress experts are saying that “ computeritis ,” a term that has made it into the Oxford and ot...
Thousands of volunteers in Beijing ready to helpBEIJING -- Nearly 20,000 volunteers have been working in 200 street ...
A: Oh, no! I'm locked out again.B: Did I overhear you say what I think you just said?A: That I'm locked out? ...
A: What happens when the fire alarm rings?B: We tell our students to leave the classroom.A: Can they take their belon...
A light heart lives long.静以修身。 A light heart lives long