简易对话【听力】-【社交网络】:Joining Facebook 怎样加入脸书（facebook）
A: You should add me on Facebook.
B: I don't have a Facebook.
A: Why don't you make one?
B: I don't have money.
A: Facebook is free to join.
B: What do I have to do?
A: Go to the website and sign up.
B: It says I need an email address.
A: Don't you have one?
B: I don't remember the password.
A: Don't you ever email friends?
B: I like texting better.
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语创造的奇迹 阅读:12 2017-09-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】The Dancers Work ... 阅读:8 2017-08-10
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语中“me-tooism”是什么意思 阅读:19 2016-02-20
- 【听力-新邻居】Enrolling a Child... 阅读:6 2017-02-11
- 【听力-日常生活】Live from NBC 4! ... 阅读:17 2016-10-23
- 【听力-日常生活】Do You Love Me? 你... 阅读:21 2016-12-28
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】什么是“An arm and a ... 阅读:72 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】A man is known by... 阅读:33 2017-07-01
Come这个词是大家常常见到的词，也是在口语中常常用到的一个词。这次我们就来介绍一下它在口语中的用法。 1. The rain is coming down. 雨开始下了。 在美语中，美国人很喜欢用动词片语，尤其是以 get 和 co...
A: Does your girlfriend ever make you angry?B: Sometimes.A: What does she do?B: Just yesterday, I told her I wouldn...
A: I want to move to New York.B: To the state or the city?A: To the city, of course.B: Why do you want to move there?...
A: Why didn't you buy a bus ticket?B: I have a tap card.A: What is a tap card?B: It stores money for me to use wh...
A: The price of stamps goes up and up.B: I think stamps used to cost a penny.A: That was a long time ago.B: It was be...
“二维码”英文可译为2-D barcodes (two-dimensional barcodes的缩写) 或QR Code。 其中barcode指条形码，...
A Cock was busily scratching and scraping about to find something to eat for himself and his family, when he happened...