简易对话【听力】-【坐公交车】:Chatty Neighbor 健谈的邻座乘客
A: Hello! It's nice to meet you!
B: Hello, likewise.
A: Are you taking the bus downtown?
B: Yes, I am. I'm doing some shopping.
A: Oh, so am I! Prices are so much better there.
B: Yes, they are.
A: The weather is very nice today, at least.
B: I'm glad for that. It's nice for walking about.
A: Heatwaves are so unfortunate. They drain my energy!
B: I know what you mean.
A: Would you like to join me while shopping today?
B: I just remembered, I have to get off at the next stop.
- 【阅读-日常口语】英语中节日、纪念日的习惯用法 阅读:59 2016-02-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】Haste makes waste 阅读:16 2017-05-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】Every dog has his... 阅读:25 2017-06-12
- 【听力-约会】Dating a long-tim... 阅读:7 2017-07-17
- 【听力-旅行】Getting a Passpor... 阅读:10 2017-05-02
- 【听力-旅行】Making Alternate ... 阅读:6 2017-03-18
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词莫逆之交的故事 阅读:50 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】常见词“free”到底怎么译？ 阅读:84 2016-10-09
1A: George, how is your chicken?B: My chicken tastes all right, but it is pretty dry. How is your fish?A: My fish is ...
A: I love my new hairstyle!B: Beauty takes work!A: And this is your best work yet!B: Thank you, I'm glad you'...
Hospitality好客The hostess apologized to her unexpected guest for serving an ap...
我订了一张桌子。I've booked a table.我没有预订。We haven't booked.要室外的桌位，如果可能的话。I'd like to get a table outside, if pos...
California is the largest state in the United States of America. It is home to more than 10 percent of the country&...
A: What a delicious meal!B: Don't stick your chopsticks in the rice like that!A: What's wrong with it?B: It...
A: Is that boy you walk home with your brother?B: No, he's my neighbor.A: Does he go to your house often?B: We ha...
Red bell peppers红灯笼辣椒When it comes to vitamin C, one red bell pepper serves u...