简易对话【听力】-【坐公交车】:Falling Asleep on the Bus 在公交车上睡着了
A: Hey, you need to wake up now.
B: Where am I?
A: You're at the last stop on the route.
B: What?! How did we get so far?
A: You fell asleep and didn't request a stop.
B: I was supposed to get off three stops ago!
A: I didn't know. All I do is drive the bus.
B: How can I get back from here?
A: A bus going back will arrive soon.
B: That's good. I'd hate to be stranded.
A: Make sure you don't fall asleep this time!
B: Trust me, I'll never fall asleep again!
- 【听力-美国菜式】Frozen Yogurt 冻酸... 阅读:22 2017-05-15
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】信息安全法information ... 阅读:55 2016-03-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】《老友记》中的15句经典口语，你记... 阅读:28 2016-10-18
- 【听力-学校生活对话】学校生活英语对话听力15：The ... 阅读:40 2016-03-19
- 【听力-开车】Applying For a Dr... 阅读:10 2017-06-26
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语对话实例：买火车票 阅读:30 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】让你满血复活的励志名言 阅读:38 2016-10-06
- 【听力-卖房子】Moving Day 搬家的日子 阅读:18 2017-01-22
1. Thank you for this gift of a whole new day. I am grateful.感谢上苍赐予我全新的一天。我很感...
我能帮您拿行李吗？ May I take your luggage, Miss?当然，谢谢！ Sure, thank you.请小心拿放那个包...
A: Does your girlfriend ever make you angry?A: 你女朋友惹毛过你吗?B: Sometimes.B:偶尔。A:...
1. There are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaug...
汉译英难点解析第一篇形形色色的人1．一根筋儿 one track-minded.别跟他较劲了。他一根筋，你还不知道？Stop reasoning with him. Don’t you know he is one track-min...
The parenting styles of parents in the United States are often criticized. One type of parenting that is criticized...
and said, "You rogue, now confess where you got the money, or I will take my fiddle off my neck and begin to pla...