A: There is garbage all over the ground!
B: Those raccoons knocked over the trash cans again.
A: I feel like calling animal control!
B: Would they take care of the problem?
A: I think they'd come and catch them.
B: What would happen to the raccoons?
A: They'd be released into the wild.
B: What if they put them to sleep?
A: I didn't think about that.
B: Maybe it's better to buy chains for the trash cans.
A: I think so, too.
B: That way, we won't kill any raccoons.
- 【阅读-每日英语】外国网站10大奇葩商品。给女儿起名... 阅读:64 2016-11-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】真新鲜，妈妈用贵宾犬看家 阅读:47 2016-10-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】学好英语42个要诀 阅读:94 2018-04-23
- 【听力-租房】Asking about Safe... 阅读:29 2017-12-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读TongueTwisters 阅读:75 2017-10-27
- 【听力-日常生活】Returning a Call 回电话 阅读:39 2016-12-19
- 【听力-社会事件】Silent Rave 沉默的狂欢 阅读:70 2017-06-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】花样表达“我要疯了” 阅读:133 2016-10-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】Thousands of volu... 阅读:63 2017-07-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】那些年，你有没有这样一个爆笑同桌？ 阅读:68 2016-11-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】西方婚礼【Wedding 】传统的... 阅读:73 2016-09-29
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】 Paying Y... 阅读:78 2016-11-30
- 【听力-约会】Paying the Restau... 阅读:67 2016-03-23
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】Central P... 阅读:169 2017-01-15
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】抄号族number-copying... 阅读:52 2016-02-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】A good book is a ... 阅读:34 2018-06-23
Music is defined as the melody. Indulgence, indirectly, stubborn. Never thought it holy, because it is too much into ...
Gold will not buy anything.黄金并非万能。Gold will not buy anything
1. I've got a cold. / I've got a bad cold. 我感冒了。/ 我感冒很严重。 2. I'...
A: Do you know why I stopped you?B: No, officer. Why?A: You failed to stop at the stop sign.B: I'm sorry, officer...
A: Hello, may I please talk to a store manager?B: Yes. What seems to be the problem?A: I scheduled some furniture to ...
1、a wise guy骄傲自大的人 这里的wise并不表示“聪明”，相反它含有讽刺的意味。Alic’s all right, I guess, but ...
A: Check out my birthday haul!B: Wow, that's a lot of cash!A: My relatives were really generous.B: What are you g...
A: What have you done to my hair?B: I did exactly what you told me to do.A: I asked for a light trim, not for a butch...
1A: You got a letter in the mail.B: Give it to me.A: What is it?B: It's from NYU.A: What does it say?B: I didn...
Dear James, In today’s newspaper, I read about the recent events in your town and I am writing to extend my deepest c...
Collectibles have been a part of almost every culture since ancient times. Whereas some objects have been collected f...
among the rest 在其中 bad sailor 容易晕船的人 block-buster 风行的事物 busy-body 爱管闲事的人 co...
A: Life isn't fair.B: It sure isn't.A: I got a ticket yesterday.B: What for?A: I was crossing the street.B: W...
1A: Is this where I go to register for classes?B: This is it.A: I need to add a few classes.B: What classes would you...
A few days ago, said his wife learned to listen to their own time. Myself, to a middle-aged people, the reason should...